All occupants over the age of 18 must submit an application and meet the following criteria:
- You must have a strong credit score. Applying with a credit score below 650 is not recommended. Credit scores over 650 do not guarantee acceptance. We do accept co-signers.
- Some criminal records may be grounds for a rejected application.
- You must be able to provide income verification. We require financial documentation such as check stubs, award letter, job offer letter, tax return form, etc. In addition, you must demonstrate that you have enough money in your bank account to comfortably cover all move-in costs or that such funds will be available at the time of move-in. The application process will move much faster if you submit these items along with your application. Failure to submit these documents in a timely fashion (maximum 4 days from application) may result in a declined application.
- You must be able to provide residency verification; such as name and phone number or other contact information of landlord, management company, leasing agent, etc.
If you’re interested in applying, we would love for you to take a virtual tour of our available apartments. You can also schedule an in-person tour, weekdays between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm and Saturdays (and Sundays during the summer months) between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Select an individual apartment from our Available Units and click “Apply Now”.
- Everyone living in the apartment over the age of 18 must complete the application.
- Upload a photo ID, as well as income and residency verification.
- Pay the $20.00 application fee, per person.
- If the application is accepted, you will be sent an electronic lease to sign within 5 days.
- You will be prompted to open and create your new tenant portal on our Appfolio Property Manager.
- After creating your account, please pay your security deposit online to officially hold the unit in your name.
Please call us at (518) 478-1172 with any questions.