Luizzi Property Management Company is dedicated to providing the residents of Starbuck Island Luxury Apartments in Troy NY with exceptional service and the highest level of care. If you have a property emergency, please contact us immediately.
Resident Referral Program
Refer a friend or family member to Starbuck Island, and you both could receive $250! Just make sure the applicant includes your name (as it appears on your lease) in the referral field on the application. If they sign a lease by July 1, 2021, you both will receive $250 applied to your account.
For additional details, please call the office at (518) 478-1172.
Onsite Property Management
The property management office is located at 30 Starbuck Drive, and is open weekdays 9:00 am-5:00 pm and Saturdays (and Sundays during the summer months) 11:00 am-3:00 pm, except holidays.
After-Hours Maintenance & Lock-Out Procedure
If you experience a maintenance emergency outside of regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm), call (518) 292-9073 ext. 2. Please note there is a $50 fee for after-hours lockouts.
Starbuck Island is a luxury community with property-wide security cameras and video intercom entry to all buildings. In case of fire or medical emergency, always call 911.
Underground parking is available at 20, 25 & 30 Starbuck Drive.
Underground parking is included in the rent for our two-bedroom apartments and costs $75 per month for our one-bedroom apartments. All apartments are limited to one spot only. There is no cost for off-street outdoor parking.
Starbuck Island is pleased to offer pet-friendly apartments. We require all pet owners to abide by local town and village animal licensing requirements and to keep vaccinations and flea treatments up to date. In addition, animals should not bark or be a nuisance to other residents, and must be under the owner’s control at all times.
- One time non-refundable $350 fee
- $20 Monthly Pet Rent
- Maximum of 1 pet per apartment
- No puppies or kittens (must be a year or older)
- 35 lbs. maximum weight limit
- No aggressive breeds
- Must be spayed/neutered
Please call the office at (518) 478-1172 for pet fees and required documentation.
Trash & Recycling
- Trash and Recycling Chutes at the end of every hallway in each building. Maximum size bag is a 13 gallon kitchen bag
- Recyclables must be bagged
- Boxes are to be broken down and placed in the provided bins in the trash room
- Located in Building 30
- Open daily, 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Key fob entry
- To reserve the Clubhouse for an event, please call (518) 478-1172
- Located in Building 30
- Open 24/7!
- Mini Gyms Also Located in Every Building
- Opening May 28, 2021
- Open 7 days a week, 11:00 am – 8:00 pm during the summer
- Limit two guests per apartment
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- No lifeguard on duty
Coming in the Summer of 2021. Please call (518) 478-1172 with specific questions.
Live events coming soon.
450 feet of dock space available on the Hudson River. Please call (518) 478-1172 with specific questions.